The 2024 SnoCo Dance will be held on Saturday, February 3 in the Living Word Fellowship Hall from 7:30 p.m.-11:00 p.m. Students and guests will need to enter through the Atrium/Chapel entrance.
- Please refer to Maranatha's Dance Dress Code while shopping for dance attire.
- Students are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful and appropriate manner for the entire evening.
- If a student wishes to leave the dance early, they must call a parent (with a school admin present) for verbal approval.
- Students may be asked to leave due to behavioral or dress code issues and may lose future dance privileges.
- Students may be held liable for any damage incurred to property or persons.
- Maranatha students (and their parents/guardians) are responsible for their non-MCA guest's behavior. If there is a problem with a guest, the MCA student will lose the privilege of bringing a guest to any future dances. If the guest is asked to leave, the MCA student will be as well.