- Focus on the family-Christian based parenting - Christian based parenting tips and resources
- Crashes, Car Insurance, and Beyond: The High Toll of Distracted Driving - Detailed information for parents and guardians regarding teen drivers.
- Car Insurance Guide for New Drivers & Their Parents
- Connected Families - Biblically based parenting education and resources
We believe in being a part of the holistic development of children and adolescents. So instead of creating a divide between parents and teachers, we partner with you to not just support the academic life, but also the home life. We created this space to encourage, inspire, and give helpful tools to parents. You will find monthly videos we record at our Maranatha Mornings along with articles and tools from our counselors and specialists in different areas.
Please use these resources and ask questions. All Parent University content is managed by our School Counselors.
The Maranatha Counseling Department exists to provide comprehensive programming that addresses the development of the whole student including academic, career, social/emotional, and spiritual growth. By collaborating with school personnel, families, and community resources, the school counseling program provides every student opportunities to become spirit-driven leaders, critical thinkers, impactful innovators, courageous change agents, kingdom community builders, and compassionate problems solvers. Learn more about our academic and college counseling program!
- Minnesota Department of Human Services-Children’s Services - Various resources and services for families to utilize from the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
- Hennepin County - Information for residents of Hennepin County
Luke Groff-Admissions Manager
- A Therapeutic Boarding School and Treatment for Boys ages 14-18
- Integrate outdoor and adventure activities into all aspects of the program
- Built on the foundation of faith-uses biblical principles that focus on fostering new behaviors, developing character, and on allowing each individual to recognize purpose and potential