Apply to Study at MCA
International students may apply for the upcoming school year through the International Student Application Form. Students are accepted on a rolling admissions basis. Students’ transcripts must show above-average academic ability and English skills. Students must be responsible, honest, cooperative, demonstrate good character, and be respectful of others.
The deadline for applications is May 1. Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed on a space-available basis.
International Students Admission Process
Must include $125 USD non-refundable application fee.
- Pages 1-4 are to be completed by the student and family.
- Page 5 is to be completed by the student’s Headmaster, School Principal, or Head Classroom Teacher.
- Pages 6-7 are to be completed by the student’s English teacher.
- Page 8 is to be completed by the student’s math teacher.
- Page 9 is for your own reference.
- School transcripts - Students applying for grades 9-10 must supply an official transcript of grade 7 through the current year. Applicants for grades 11-12 must provide transcripts from grade 9 through the current year. These transcripts must be translated to English
International Student Application
Credit Card Authorization Form
- Once the student’s initial application has been reviewed, the agent/family will be contacted to arrange a Skype interview between the student and International Student Program Coordinator.
- Should the student be accepted, Maranatha will send the following:
- An official letter of acceptance
- Invoice for application fee paid and future fees due
- Instructions for making payments are included on the invoice
- The I-20 will be issued by Maranatha and sent to the student.
- A Next Steps for Enrollment packet will be sent to the student. Current invoice will be included showing payment of the $2100 USD Enrollment fee.
- The SEVIS I-901 Fee must be paid to the US Government.
- Make an appointment with the embassy to receive your student visa. The following documents will be needed at this appointment:
- Acceptance letter from Maranatha
- I-20 form from Maranatha
- The invoice from Maranatha showing the payments you have made
- Proof of payment of US SEVIS I-901 fee – your receipt
- Proof of family financial support
- Proof of connections to home country after schooling is finished
- When a visa is granted, please inform Maranatha immediately of your finalized flight arrival to Minneapolis International Airport.
- Once tuition and fees have been paid in full, we will coordinate with your host family to arrange for pick up from the airport.