The legal record or proof of your high school education is your high school transcript.  A signed release form or submission of the online form below is required to obtain a copy of your high school transcript.

NOTE:  Copies released directly to an individual are unofficial transcripts and may not be used for college admission purposes.  If an OFFICIAL transcript is required, it must be sent directly from MCA to the address of the institution that you provide and cannot be sent from the student requesting the transcript.

To request a copy of your transcript, please follow the procedure below. 

Current/Alumni Students

If you are currently enrolled at MCA contact the College and Career Counseling Office at 763-488-7902.  You may also email our Data Steward.

Withdrawal Students

If you are transferring to another high school, please contact that school to complete a records request form. The new school will be responsible for getting this form to us. We will transfer the records directly to them.

[form to be included]